Thai Basil Pork
Minced Pork – 500 gms
Garlic – 1 clove
Basil – 1 cups
Red Onion –1/2
Thai chilli or Serrano pepper – 1/2
Chicken Stock – 1 cup
Green curry paste – 1 teaspoon
Fish Sauce – 1.5 tablespoons
Soy sauce – 1.5 tablespoons
Brown Sugar – 1 tablespoon
Canola oil – 1 tablespoon
- Heat the oil in the pan over high heat and add in the chopped onion.
- Add in the garlic and let it cook for a minute.
- Toss the pork in and once it’s almost cooked, add the chopped chilli, curry paste, fish sauce, and brown sugar.
- Pour in the chicken stock and cook until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Throw in some basil and it is ready to be served!