Korean Spicy Chicken
Korean Sticky Chicken
- Assemble all the ingredients for the sauce – honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, any hot sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Mince up the garlic and set it aside.
- Cut up the chicken into smaller pieces for easier cooking later on and set aside.
- Scrape the peel off of the ginger and grate it up.
- Add the ingredients for the sauce into a bowl and mix them up. Set aside.
- Heat oil up in a pan, add half of the chicken, and spread it out in a single layer. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and cook it until it turns brown on both sides.
- Transfer the now-brown chicken to a plate and repeat the same steps with the remaining half of the chicken.
- Return all the browned chicken to the pan and gently pour the sauce over the chicken. Stir to evenly coat and cook it for a few minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter or bowl and garnish with sesame seeds.