Hakka Fermented Fried Pork
If you are of Hakka descent, you will definitely have tried this amazing dish! Its savoury taste coupled with crispy bite is simply gets you hooked! Personally, I eat this dish without rice and as a snack whenever I feel like indulging :D In this version of the recipe, our contributor used pork belly but you can also try using pork jowl or pork collar!
- Pork Belly / Pork Jowl / Pork Collar
- Fermented Beancurd Paste (南乳) 2 1/2 pcs
- Chopped garlic
- Marinate meat for at least 3 hours or overnight
- Coat marinated meat with corn flour for deep frying
- Alternatively for a healthier option, try air frying it too!
Contributed by: Jen Yew