Sautéed Mushrooms with Garlic Butter
- Shiitake Mushrooms – 500 gms
- Salted Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Fine Sea Salt and Ground Pepper – to taste
- Minced Garlic – 1 to 2 cloves
- Parsley – Garnish
- Add half the butter to the pan and allow it to melt thoroughly.
- Once it has been evenly spread out, add the shiitake mushrooms to the pan and let the butter coat the mushrooms.
- Add garlic to the pan and spread it around until it turns slightly brown.
- Add salt and pepper according to your preference and add the remaining butter in.
- Let it sauté for awhile and it is ready to be served!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.